Whole Person Care Comment/Referral Form
Thank you for contacting Whole Person Care - Cruz to Health administrative team.
- If you are making a referral to WPC-Cruz to Health, please understand that as of June 1st, all new referrals will be added to a waitlist. Per our contract with DHCS, our WPC pilot's enrollment has reached capacity at this time.
- WPC-Cruz to Health can still receive referrals. However, referrals will be added to a waitlist and will be reviewed for eligibility on a first-come, first-serve basis when openings become available. We anticipate being able to review the waitlist and identify new openings in late Summer 2018.
- Adult Medi-Cal beneficiaries of Health Services Agency Clinics with the following targeted risk factors:
- A mental health and/or substance use diagnosis and
- At least two (2) of the following:
- Two (2) or more chronic health conditions (e.g. diabetes, hypertension, COPD)
- Prescribed five (5) or more medications for chronic health conditions
- Homeless or at risk for homelessness
- Four (4) or more psychiatric hospitalizations in a 12-month period
- Two (2) or more medical hospitalizations in a 6-month period
- Institutional living in the last 12-months or currently living in an IMD or jail
- Referrals not meeting the above criteria may still qualify dependent on the demonstrated need and program capacity.
- If you have a signed Agreement to Participate and Release of Information for WPC-Cruz to Health for a new referral or a current enrollee, please scan and submit the documents securely to our main inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, please contact us via email or by phone at (831) 454-5099.
Thank you for your partnership and patience in making Whole Person Care possible for our clients.