HELPING FIRST-TIME PARENTS SUCCEED
What is the Nurse-Family Partnership® Program?
Nurse-Family Partnership is an evidence-based community health program that pairs each expecting parent with their own personal nurse. Nurses meet clients in their homes or out in the community to provide support, education and individualized goal planning to help families thrive.
Someone might be eligible if they:
- Are expecting to deliver and parent for the first time
- Are less than 28 weeks pregnant
- Live in Santa Cruz County
- Qualify for Medi-Cal or meet income requirements
- Not sure you or someone else is eligible? Please reach out, all referrals will be considered!
For more information about Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP), or to apply
Call (831)454-4339 or text (831)566-3592.
Request Information About NFP: English Spanish
Provider or Referring Agency: English Spanish
Santa Cruz NFP is supported by the County of Santa Cruz Health Services Agency, Central California Alliance for Health, Kaiser Permanente, Dominican Hospital, Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center, Watsonville Hospital, First 5 Santa Cruz, and Santa Cruz Community Foundation.