|Santa Cruz Health Center
1080 Emeline Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA
Immunizations for Infants, Children, Teens and Adults
Call (831) 454-4100 for an appointment.
Bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID: for 18 years and older
- Any form of insurance card and/or Social Security Number (SSN)
- Any records of vaccinations from US or other countries
- Any school requests, medical training program requests, or documentation needed for ‘required shots’
Parents with children: All items listed above (Parent ID, vaccine records, and school paperwork for required vaccinations)
Exceptions will be handled by Health Center Manager (i.e. Unaccompanied Minor)
- Offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 1:30 PM - 4 PM (No TB Testing on Thursdays.)
- Call 454-4100 to make an appointment.
- Patients need to return to the clinic 48 hours after the TB test to have the test read.
Admin Fee: $15 (based on coverage)
CHDP: No Fee
Fees Vary (based on coverage)
Please call for prices
Click here for more information about immunizations