HSA's Mission, Vision, & Values
The Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency is guided by the following vision, mission and values with the following agency strategic plan focus areas and goals.
HSA's 2025 Strategic Plan
- Organizational Culture - A supportive organizational culture provides the social and psychological conditions that optimize employee pride, well-being, health and safety.
- Operational Excellence - A workplace where every person at every level of the organization is effectively working together with a clear purpose towards our common vision.
- Community Collaboration - By collaborating to promote community health and wellness, we work together with employees, clients, partners, and the community to create a healthy, safe and thriving place for people to live, work and play.
- Workforce Development - Create a premiere workplace that fosters an equitable, stable and highly competent workforce.
- Employee Wellbeing - Strengthen organizational resiliency by optimizing employee well-being, safety, and quality of life.
- Reflective Workforce - Create a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community.
- Continuous Process Improvement - Strengthen systems through continuous process improvements.
- Financial Resilience - Create fiscally sustainable systems that support operational services and growth.
- Equity in Program Resources - Maximize equity in division and program resources, support and technology.
- Public Awareness - Increase public awareness to empower our community to address key health and environmental issues.
- Access to Health and Wellbeing - Maximize access to services to improve health and wellbeing.
- Promote Equity - Normalize health equity, resiliency, and environmental stewardship for current and future residents.
HSA 2025 Strategic Plan